Friday 20 March 2009

Frenzied Friday




I have been home alone for the past two days, which was the perfect opportunity to get some serious sewing going.




I have fallen in love with Anna Maria Horner's latest collection, Good Folks, and I had enough fabric left to make two more of this popular knot dress, one in a size 3 and the other 6-12 months. The fabric placement is slightly different in the two versions, as I am not a fan of strictly identical dresses on siblings.

If you have two little darlings, or know of two you would love to see wearing these pretty little dresses, pop over to my Etsy shop and snap them up.

3 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

These are gorgeous Robyn! All I can say is that the girls who will end up receiving them will be very lucky indeed :)

Trish Goodfield said...

The colour/print combos are gorgeous.

Sharlene said...

Aren't these dresses devine. I just love your fabric choise as well.

Sharlene
Sharlzndollz.etsy.com
Sharlzndollz.blogspot.com